Sunday 19 October 2014

IDA Week Invisible disabilities week please join

I have CRPS (Chronic Regoinal Pain Syndrome) and before I was diagnosed I was told by doctors GP and other hospital staff that the pain was all in my head and actually if I just got on with my life it would go away.  BUT on 18th December 2003 (After 3 years of not knowing) Dr. May of Orsett Hospital Essex Pain Management Team started my treatment Yippeee.
 
 
POST THIS BADGE on your Profile page during the 2014 Invisible Disabilities Week!
BE SURE TO copy and paste this entire text of information into your about image section!
Join us for 2014 Invisible Disabilities Week on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/events/156004596421801
Bring about awareness and education across the globe and to your neighborhood!
RSVP! Invite your friends, family, groups and doctors!
This world-wide, online event is presented by the Invisible Disabilities Association www.InvisibleDisabilities.org

No comments:

Post a Comment